Introducing Ginerva

The medical computer on the Renegade Pigeon kept prodding Vonthos "Get up! Move around! You can't heal laying on your back all day!".  Vonthos, still weak from his ordeal, got up and decided to walk around the starport.  

He was being followed.  Was it Unity?  Are the K'Erin here?  He moved to a populated area, bought a cup of tea, and scanned the crowd.
A young woman approached him, her eyes drilling into his.  She didn't seem armed, but her eyes made him uneasy.  She sat down next to him and spoke "I have seen you in my dreams.  You will save my life, and I shall save yours.  Not now, but it will happen."
Vonthos, heavily confused, responded "Little human girl, I don't know what you're talking about."
"You will hire me as crew for the Renegade Pigeon.  Your captain will agree with this, and we will travel together."
Vonthos laughed.  "Well, little human girl, if you're certain, I'll introduce you to the Captain."
The woman, Ginevra, smiled "I knew you would."

This was the last figure from the two sets of Core Space crew I purchased.  She just looked like an Empath, and when we rolled a Campaign Event adding a new recruit, I figured I'd use the mini.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Campaign Turn 13 - Hesione - Nervous Tapping of Fingers

Bug Hunt - Kethira Station, Actogor System

House Rule - Leveling up